Shipping & Returns
HRD Central is an Australian owned family business, staffed by real people who provide real service.
To contact our friendly team:
Phone: 02 8985 9438 (Int: +61 2 8985 9438)
Free Call: 1800 657 025
Fax: 02 8007 0510
Our office is open: 8.30am to 4.30pm, Monday to Friday (Australian Standard Time).
Returns, credits and refunds
HRD Central comply with Australian Consumer laws regarding returns and refunds. Please choose carefully as we do not offer refunds for change of mind or if you have selected the wrong product (for more information about any of our resources please contact our helpful team on 02 8985 9438 before placing your order and we will be happy to assist you).
Credits or exchange on returned goods are only available under these conditions:
1. You must notify us of your return within 10 days of receiving your order.
2. All goods must arrive to our warehouse in original condition. Any damage in shipping due to inappropriate packaging (when being sent back to us) will unfortunately result in the rejection of your returns/credit or exchange request.
3. Items that were out of stock and have been purchased specifically to fulfil your order are not returnable. Neither are special orders, DVDs or sale items.
4. If the goods you received were not what you ordered, or we have made an error in fulfilment, we will supply you with a Reply Paid address so there is no cost to you in return postage.
5. If the return is not due to our error, postage charges to exchange the products will be charged to the customer (at actual cost).
Shipping & Delivery
All prepaid orders will be dispatched within a maximum of 14 days (if your need is urgent please call us before placing your order and we'll do everything we can to help).
If there are any issues with availability, we will contact you and advise you of the intended dispatch date and happily give you the opportunity to change or cancel your order without penalty.
Postage & Handling Costs
We ship via Australia Post. A signature may be required on delivery. Our shipping costs depend on the value of your order.
We will advise you if any products are out of stock and require back ordering. You may then choose whether to have part of your order shipped straight away, to be followed by your backorder, or whether to hold back your order until all items are available. Where the total order value is over $250 (excluding shipping) there will be no additional cost for a single separate delivery of backorders.
All orders placed via this website must be prepaid. Prepayment can be made via VISA, Mastercard, Diners or American Express. Alternatively you can pay by company cheque or electronic funds transfer. Please note that orders will not be dispatched until payment is received and cleared.
Any fees and charges that occur due to cheques not clearing will be passed onto the customer, in addition to a $25 service fee.
Company purchase orders will be accepted under certain circumstances. A copy of the official purchase order must be faxed to 02 8007 0510 before your order will be processed, and the purchase order number referenced on your webstore order. We reserve the right to require prepayment instead. Please note that should your company purchase order be accepted, the maximum payment term we will approve is 14 days from date of invoice.
Damaged Goods/Errors in Order Fulfilment
If we have made an error in order fulfilment, or the item you receive is faulty or has been damaged in transit, you need to advise us within 14 days of order receipt. If you do this, we will happily provide replacement goods, however the original shipment must be returned to us or else you will remain liable for payment on both shipments.